Pay your dues or send a donation online! We are working on an automated method for paying dues and making donations, but until that is available you can avoid sending a check in the mail by logging into your personal PayPal account and sending money to the AAS PayPal account. Follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
2. Choose the Send Money tab.
4. Type email@example.com in the To (Email or mobile phone) field.
5. Type the amount of money that you wish to send to the AAS (see the membership types and associated dues below).
6. Type a message to tell us what you are sending the money for, i.e. a donation for a particular AAS fund, or dues for a foreign family lifetime membership.
Important: If you are joining AAS or renewing your membership, include your USPS address in this message.
Membership in the AAS is open to everyone. The AAS membership includes a broad range of people, from those with a passing interest in archaeology or history, to people who are passionate about archaeological artifacts, to avocational archaeologists, to professional archaeologists. Membership benefits include opportunities to work with archaeologists on digs around the state, field trips to archaeological sites, semi-annual state meetings, the annual edition of the Journal of Alabama Archaeology, and the Stones & Bones newsletter (for more information, see AAS Publications).
A brochure with additional information on AAS membership is available.
Download, print, and fill out the membership form and send it with your check to:
Alabama Archaeological Society
13075 Moundville Archaeological Park
Moundville, Alabama 35474
|Member Type||U.S. Funds||Foreign Funds|
|Annual Associate (younger than 18)||$15.00||$20.00|
|Annual Sustaining Individual||$35.00||$40.00|
|Annual Sustaining Joint||$40.00||$45.00|